of the HAZ-MAT/DECONTAMINABLE (HMD)
- Two-inch polypropylene straps with loops sewn into the
ends for easy attachment to die cut slots around edges.
- Two-inch double adjustable side release plastic buckles.
- Same shape as the original Sked:
- Easy to use
- Cut in hand holds
- Easily decontaminated
- Easy to load and unload patients without lifting
- Drags easily over virtually any surface
- Available assembled and rolled 1-5 per roll for easy
storage in vehicle compartments ready to use.
- Available on pallets of up to 200 units per pallet.
- Pallets can be stacked 3 high allowing storage of 600
units in a space of 3 ft x 8 ft x 7 ft high.
- Straps stored in weatherproof boxes of poly bags with one
set per bag stored on or adjacent to stretchers.
- Pallets can be handled with forklift with 5 foot or
- Two pallets at a time can be sling loaded below a
- One or more pallets can be hauled to the scene in light
- Assembly of straps is done by two people, one on each
side of the pallet in 1-2 minutes.
- Ropes can be attached to drag HMD Skeds into "Hot
Zone" and out with a patient inside for quick
- HMD Skeds will fit on decon-conveyors for easy
decontaminating and handling of patients and litter.
- HMD Skeds do not absorb chemicals.
- HMD Sked is the most cost effective HAZ-MAT litters on
- HMD Sked is the easiest HAZ-MAT litter to use anywhere.
place an order, please call AU 0407 664 554 or 0407664554 NZ +61 407 664 554
Skedco Australia Homepage | Sked
Stretcher | Oregon Spine Splint 2 |
Haz Mat Sked | Half SKED Patient
drag | Product List |
Sked Pak | Neck Immobilisers |
Water Rescue Sked Stretcher |
Water Rescue Throw bag | Helicopter Tag line Kit |
Handy Rescue Publications |
Contact Details | Home Page |
copyright © Skedco, Inc and DynaMED Pty Ltd